Saturday, March 12, 2016

RIP Camera

Well, I guess my camera is unusable. I was hoping to post some photos of my little house and my furry companions--it will have to wait. By a strange coincidence, I also have decided to get rid of my Telcel cellular because it makes me lose too much money. There is no rollover from a month to the other unless I pony up some more money to recharge a phone that I hardly use, except for making a call or sending a message away from home. What a waste!

I had wondered whether all these ridiculous happenstances aren't a sign from the Universe that I should give up blogging. It's been one hurdle after another. After three years waiting for the internet, I was quite anxious to get back to communicating. You plan... then life happens. But I'm not giving up. 

Basically I'll just have to follow the trend and it makes a lot of sense. I'll combine the camera and the cell phone with a new company, probably Movistar if they offer an attractive package. I'll have to check it out in person in the coming week. 

But now I'd like to post something different.

No comments:

Custom Search