Thursday, April 21, 2011

Comic Relief

Last Sunday was an all-day laugh watching my favourite stand-up comic Russell Peters. He’s a Canadian born of East Indian parents and his take on life covers a multitude of situations and various ethnicities. He’s hilarious. You can watch many clips on YouTube. Just key in Russell Peters. To get you started, here’s one of his funniest right here:
Trust me, you’ll thank me. Enjoy!
If this one takes too long to download, here's the link, which should be without too many interruptions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI

LiveJournal Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the introduction to Peters. I had never seen him before. When I was growing up here in Texas it was the peach tree switch or a belt. My black friends got it with a house shoe. LOL.
Virago

Custom Search