Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keeping in Touch

I have to make an aside from my little adventures here to thank all those who have remained faithful to my blog despite my prolonged absence following my surgery and during my readying to trek across the continent to reach my new home, Mexico!

It is always comforting to hear that one’s adventures and the recounting of them may be of interest or help to others. All that I can say is, thank you! It means the world to me, whoever you are and wherever you may be. Your comments will always be appreciated. Writing is a passion that can be fulfilled only in solitude. Yet the words may as well be spoken alone in the wind unless they reach another human being.

Now that I am reasonably settled in, you can count on regular posts that will include pictures of the sites, and of my not yet fully furnished casita.

No comments:

Custom Search