Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Way of Life with Much to Learn

Up to now, I had been blissfully ignorant of how little I knew about the web beyond clicking on a link and searching via a number of search engines. As to the mechanics of it all, my knowledge amounted to zero. Since I had decided long ago that I would put up my little adventures on a blog, I signed up on Blogger. Then I knew NOT what to do, even less how.Realizing how abysmally ignorant I was. I had to find tutorials and teachers, instructions (all easy to follow, hopefully). Somehow, somewhere, I would find a "how to" since I was so bogged down with blog issues.Then, I found the site "Geeks on Tour" who offered free of charge some very instructive videos. One was about Picasa 3, another Photo Story 3, both downloadable FREE from Google. That's how I was able to share my photos of desert blooms in video form.The result is that I am painfully aware of how rudimentary my blog is. So here I am, trying a few things as I go along. So, I beg my gentle reader to be patient; it is a work in progress . . .



--Posted By Stargazer to Boondocking Blogger at 3/28/2009 10:49:00 AM

No comments:

Custom Search