Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Problems

    My apologies to my friends/family/readers. I haven’t been able to post anything for a while. More problems than a dog has fleas . . . Problems with obtaining water, getting a valid cell phone, wrongful information, deceit, betrayals, false friends. The list is too long.

I will be going to some officials to get things cleared up tomorrow but it may be a while before I get to the bottom of things and finally get access to the correct information. I’ll keep everyone posted on the blog.

On the plus side, the walls of the fence are finished. I am looking for 005a carpenter who can install a large chain link gate until I can afford a high one entirely made of metal. The gate will be wide enough to let me go through with my RV or let trucks come on the lot with deliveries. It will cost a bit more than chain link. The narrower opening is for a people door.

Teodoro has begun construction of the bodega. I004t should be finished by early next week. Again, I will keep everyone posted as soon as developments occur.

The fenced in area was to have been my garden. However, at this altitude, the seeds simply dried and died up in the implacable sun. It would have required TONS of irrigation. April and May are the hottest months in this climate.

Guess that’s life. What went up must come down. In th003e definite down phase in which I find myself now, things can only go up. I’m looking forward to the upward phase.

My living quarters, boondocking and all, are nevertheless giving me a feeling of home. It goes for my three girls, too.

No comments:

Custom Search