Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taking a Hiatus from the Blog

There is not much planned for the next three weeks. The maestro and his helper are working at Peter’s lot and will be back here on June 27th when we begin the excavation.

I’ve been told, and in fact I can see it myself, that excavating from side to side will present a challenge for a front loader, if not an impossibility. So I have the time to look for a smaller one that can manoeuver better in my limited space.

As nothing much is happening, I’ll take a hiatus from the blog for that time and will get back to it in the last week of June.

For any who are leaving on vacation, have a lovely time and thank you for your interest.

If you wish to email me, I’ll do my best to reply promptly.

Stargazer

LiveJournal Tags:

No comments:

Custom Search